Route 340 north of Shenandoah, 28 miles east of I-81.
INEX and VMCRA
Divisions of Competition:
- Late Models
- Mini Cups
- Va Sprint Cars
- Sportsman (Old Street Stock Class-just renamed)
- A 3/8 mile track with compound banking of 12, 10, 8, and 6 degrees in turns 60 feet wide. Straights are 375 feet long with 6 degrees of banking.
- Seating: Grandstands on front side with a total seating capacity of 4,000. Back stretch and surrounding provides additional seating for 1000.
- Pit Area: Pits are located to the outside rear of track. The entire pit area is paved.
- Outside-the-track pit parking is for all other classes.
- Other Pit Area Features: Concession stand; parts and tire shop; fueling area with gas pumps; tech inspection stations; track scales.
- Parking: Ample parking for all, plus assigned handicap parking.
- VIP-Press Tower: The press and VIP towers are located atop the main grandstands.
- Concessions-Souvenirs: The main concession and souvenir building is located behind the main grandstand.
- Major nearby highways: The speedway is located just to the west of Route 340, twenty-eight miles east of I-81, seven miles north of Route 33, and eleven miles south of Route 211.
- Closest Airport Facilities: Luray Airport, located at Luray, has a 3150 foot runway with pilot control lighting (radio freq. 122.8). It is a 20-minute drive to the track. Shenandoah Valley Airport, located in Weyers Cave, VA, has a 7000 foot runway with instrument approach.
- Nearby Motels and Restaurants: There are numerous first class motels and restaurants in the Luray and Harrisonburg areas.